Monday, March 30, 2009

Attention Hamilton High School

For those of you from Hamilton Theatre, please review the character biographies, track list, and "wish" cast list carefully. I am open to feedback, and am willing to change my "wish" cast list based on others opinions (the current one was devised by Peter and myself). PLEASE leave comments (by clicking on the "comments" button on the bottom of each post), it will greatly help my efforts. If you have a Hotmail, or Google account you can sign in with your name to leave comments, and if you do not you can sign in as "anonymous". Even if the comments are simple, please leave some so that I can know how everyone feels. Also, note that this project WILL NOT be excruciatingly long, and that the Musical is only two acts. Thanks for your guys' support, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment