Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wish Cast

Here are the people that I HOPE will be willing to play the roles in the film. I will be contacting each one of them shortly to see if they will be up for the challenge, and to see if they are good for the role I want them to be. If it reads "unknown", then I will be having open auditions for that role. The charcters that have two names underneath means that I want one of two people to play that role (the first person mentioned being my first choice). Also note that I WAS NOT the one who suggested that I play Fred. I DID want to, but I asked a couple of people who they thought should play him, and they said me. So that is why I am listed. And sorry Savannah that I don't know your last name!

Frederick DuWright:
Adam Gonzales/ Unknown

Jason Malcolm:
Unknown/ Adam Gonzales

Kristy Lambent:
Kaitlin Booth/ Emma Mohney

Blue Canary:
Michael Falcon

Bill:
Peter Smyer

Megan Cliffe:
Savannah/ Kaitlin Booth

Ewan O'Conor:
Thomas Falcon

Samson DeFraude:
Corey Ginsberg

Timothy Tribble:
Unknown

Matthew "Dr. Worm" Apaton:
Unknown

Seth Oglen:
Ryan Toro

Harold Richen:
Casey Reed

That's what I have for right now. It is STILL up in the open. I will try to get these people together, and I will be begin to shoot as soon as possible (shooting only one scene at a time). Thanks, and keep checking by!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adam! I'm very interested in what you're doing here. I've been acting in musicals, stage plays, and one sitcom, and TMBG is my favorite band in the whole wide world. I'll definitely keep watching your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm in between projects right now, but this is up there on my list. I WILL finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Kaitlin:
    Fred gets back into the drug Thunderbird because Bill, the half inside of him that urges him to act on his urges, prompts him to. Because of this, there becomes a spike of T-Bird drug purchases in the are, and Jason is asked to front the investigation. He finds Fred in time to see him shoot himself. The neighbors hear the shot, see Jason, and assume he killed Fred. Listen to the song Hopeless Bleak Despair. There's a part where Fred sings "For years and years I wandered the earth
    Until I died and went to hell but my
    Despair had ascended to heaven
    That's how I finally got rid of it"
    He was freeing himself from the pain he was causing, and--in his mind--saving Kristy from pain. Bill and Blue are backround singers for the song. Jason's boss sent him in on Fred, knowing that someone would have to take the fall for Fred's death, since he himself was supplying the drugs in order to make the productivity of his division increase in success. The End.

    ReplyDelete